CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENT
1. After you have selected the service which you want at the site of https://mycocoboo.com/, during the step INVOICING AND DELIVERY of an order you will be able to choose Card Payment. If you make this choice, your payment is processed in real time.
– When paying with a card:
• A payment page of our servicing bank (Alianz) opens and you enter there the details of your card.
• If you are registered at the Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode authentication systems, an authentication page of your issuing bank opens and you enter your authentication password there.
• When a transaction is successful (received authorization), a transaction note is shown on the screen for you to print or save.
– Accepted cards: MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY
• Please note, your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic card will be accepted only if it is registered to participate in the Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode online authentication systems.
• The maximum amount for a single transaction is BGN 10,000.
2. After completing the order, you will be taken to the page of our servicing bank. There it is necessary to enter the details of your card, namely:
– Card type – Visa, MasterCard, Borica
– Card number
– Expiry date
– CVV2 – the last three digits of the number written in the signature field of your card
If your card supports 3D identification, after clicking on the Payment button, you will be taken to the site of the card issuer where you will have to identify yourself with a secret phrase/code given to you by the card issuer.
The 3D identification (3D secure code) guarantees the security of your payment – this is a modern method for protection during online shopping and preventing fraud with your payment funds. For more information on what 3D identification is, please contact the bank which issued the card.